The Online Blackjack Rules are really simple and easy to master. If you have never played this popular card game, you will find on this page the basic rules that will help you when playing blackjack on the Internet, in a land casino or at home with friends. Also known as "21" and "Black Valet", Blackjack is one of the ludothics of the best Australian online casinos.
Due to its great popularity, several casino game providers have created their own versions, each offering its own unique rules. However, the basics of the game remain the same for most variants of 21.
We will unveil on this page the most basic online blackjack rules to help you during your online game. Find below the online casinos offering blackjack.
Where to play blackjack online
How to play blackjack?
As mentioned, blackjack is a simple card game that can be played by players of any type. Whether you are starting to the game or expert, this game present the basic rules that are easy to master. Today, there are many variants of online blackjack and in land casinos. But, as we have already mentioned, the basics of the game are identical.
Classic Blackjack is the original form of 21. All variants that exist is inspired by this game. Before trying other variants that are often complex, it is always advisable to first master the rules of classic blackjack.
The card value in blackjack
Online blackjack opposes you from the croupier and not other players. It is played with a pack of 52 standard cards, whose values are:
- AS can be worth 1 or 11
- The cards and cards 10 are 10
- Number cards are worth their nominal values (eg 2 = 2)
Unfolding a party
The goal of the game is to beat the dealer's hand without exceeding 21 points. At the beginning of the game, the player places his bet on the table. Then the machine distributes 2 random maps.
The dealer also receives 2 cards, one of which is distributed visible. The second hidden card is revealed at the end of the game.
The two participants must try to form a hand that is nearest than the other. The best hand to train in a standard game is a natural blackjack.
This hand is formed of two cards - an Ace (11 value) and a card in Figure (K, Q, J) or a card 10.
When the dealer or the player forms a blackjack, the game is complete immediately and the one that holds this hand wins the tour.
Actions to take during the game
There are several actions to perform during the game:
- Hit : Players can pull the additional cards as many times as they wish.
- Stand : You can stay with your hand and wait for the croupier to play his hand
- Double : You can double your bet but if you realize this option you can shoot only a Additional map.
- Split : If you receive the identical cards you can separate them and double your initial bet.
- Surrender : Some casinos allow you to give up your hand if the visible card of the croupier is an AS or a figure (it is possible to make a blackjack).
The second powerful hand is the one that is worth 21 with 3 cards or more. If each participant arrives to form a hand worth 21, the one who has the slightest cards wins the tour. In case of equality, the player retrieves his initial bet. The standard payment for a natural blackjack is 3: 2 but some variants pay 6: 5 - especially in American casinos.
Glossary of blackjack
Important blackjack terms:
- Tirer (Hit): pull an extra card
- Residues (stand): Stop drawing cards
- Double: double the bet (we can shoot once after this action)
- Split: we can separate the two maps distributed if they are identical
- To abandon (Surrender): In some casinos, it is possible to give up a game
- 17 flexible(soft 17) : a hand that has an AS is a 6 (it is worth 7 or 17)
- 17 rigid (hard 17): a hand that has an Ace that is worth 1 (eg as + 7 + 9 = 17)
- Assurance: The dealer can propose to the player an additional bet equal to one half of his initial bet if the visible card of the dealer is an AS. He wins with this bonus bet when the croupier forms a blackjack.
- Burn (Bust): when we exceed 21
- Natural (Natural): Blackjack - When two cards total 21 (Ace and a map Figure)
Complete your learning with these other articles of the Online Blackjack :