Keno is sometimes named the king of chance. This game coming from ancient China looks like Sic-Bo and Bingo and it offers the rules and features almost identical to those of the latter. The great highlights of this adulted Australian game are its simplicity and accessibility, and especially the opportunity to realize big gains! Learn the rules of the game with our informative article. Then choose a exciting casino online On the table below and start your Keno game.
Best casinos to play Keno online
How to play Keno?
First of all, you should know that Keno is a game of chance and that the probability of winning remains completely on luck. Its rules are extremely simple and easy to understand. Unlike the lottery game that offers up to 47 numbers to choose from, the Keno is played with 80 numbered balls. These balls are mixed in a rotary cage and then an automatic system pulls the balls at random.
3 essential elements for playing Keno
- A grid / a cardboard
A grid or cardboard is a paper that offers several numbers. This item is used by the player to check his numbers.
- Balls at numbers
During a game of the game, the numbered balls are drawn to determine the winning numbers. According to the variant, the possible gains are different.
- The drawing machine
To choose the numbers / winning bullets, online casinos use a random numbers generator or generator. This ensures the equitable results.
The course of the Keno game in 3 steps
The goal of Keno is to guess at least 2 numbers (up to 15 or 20 numbers) that will be drawn. Here is the course of part of the Keno:
- As a player, you need to buy one or more grids and check your predis numbers with a felt, pencil or pen.
- Then you make your bets. There are different types of predefined bets that you can achieve. They are normal bets, bets against and many others.
- After the sort of bullets, the winning players retrieves their gains according to the veracity of their predictions.
You should know that the keno grid offers at least 80 different possibilities / numbers to choose which can be shot by the machine in a random way. It is difficult to make good forecasts in Keno.
5 types of keno bets
As mentioned, there are different types of bets that you can perform in Keno. They are :
- Checked / Normal Case: This bet is simple and direct. You check between 2 and 20 boxes and you earn according to the number of correct numbers. For example, if you bet 1 € and 8 from your numbers checked match the balls of the draw, you win 100 €.
- Against : These bets are betting on the numbers you guess will not be drawn. You must need at least 8 correct numbers to win.
- Any winner: This bet is made by checking only 13 boxes and you only win if all your numbers checked are drawn.
- Inferior superior : Here you bet on the assumption that the numbers of the lower part will be more learned than those of the upper part.
- Combination : This type of bet works under the same principle as normal bets except number of grids used. You can combine several grids by guessing that your combinations will be drawn during the game.