The 3-cards poker is a fairly new version of classic poker. It was created by Derek Webb in 1994. The creator wanted to create a variant of poker that is played faster than other casino games but is also easy to understand and lucrative.
You have probably already guessed the main difference of this game: it is played with only 3 cards. Part of the 3 card poker is moving quickly and the game is usually easy to profess and master. Many Casino operators The offer in their ludothics because of its popularity. Read this article to learn the rules of the game and also strategies and tricks.
Play Tri Card Poker Online
POKER A 3 CARDS RULE
3 cards poker uses the same order of winning hands as classical poker. But it is considered more like a casino game than a poker game. You are allowed to change your bets to hunt different hands and also bonuses. In this game. There is no poker strategy involved. For example, there is no need to decide which cards to keep or draw. Simply make your bet, receive your cards and try to get the right hand with them. This game is rather a chance game than strategy.
Here is the course of a game:
- The starting starts is performed by all players
- All players receive 3 cards of which 1 is hidden, then they consult their hands
- Players can therefore perform the actions identical to those of the original poker (sets down, rises the issues, place a bet equal to the amount of the initial bet)
- After they do their actions, they must show hidden face cards
- Finally, the dealer compares the results and the participant with the most powerful hand is winning.
Try the free Tri Card Poker game:
Small tips for winning 3 cards poker
- Adapt your strategy according to your funds. If your budget is not enough, we advise you not to take risks.
- Increase your bet if you have a hand made of at least one pair of 6.
- Abandon the game if your hand is less than Q-6-4.
POSSIBLE HANDS TO 3 CARD POKER
In general, the hands of 3-cards poker have the same value as normal poker. The biggest difference to note is that the classification of quintes and colors is reversed. This is because it's harder to make a 60 card poker than a color. In other words, the quin is more powerful than the color. Nevertheless, there is no change in the ranking of other hands. But the hands that are formed by 4 or 5 cards are eliminated. It remains so (from above below):
- Quinte flush
- Straight / sequence
- Flush / color
- High card
Play 3 cards online poker
|The Riviera Casino.||Casino Clichedhedhed||The casino party|
|Bonus: 500€||Bonus: 300€||Bonus: 300€|
Check out our items about other online poker variants: