Caribbean Stud Poker, or Caribbean Stud Poker in Australian, is an exciting casino game that is based on the classic game, poker. The game has been popularized by its simple rules as well as its generous gains. Unlike classical poker, you do not need to master the art of bluff because you play against the house / casino rather than other players.
Play Caribbean Stud Poker in Linen
In online casinos, the most interesting and attractive peculiarity is that you can place a gradual bet if you want. This bet will put you in the running to win a big jackpot that can reach 70 000 €! So, if you can be able to win this jackpot, it will be better if you implement a good strategy and master the basic rules. We wrote this page especially to put you in the best position to succeed.
How to play Caribbean Stud Poker
The ultimate goal of the Caribbean Stud Poker and to have a more powerful hand than that of the house / dealer to win. Being anxious to go to a poker table is not abnormal. Maybe it's the exotic names of the different Variants of this game that gives you afraid. If you know the basics of poker originalYou will have no problem adapting to the Caribbean Stud Poker table.
As mentioned, at Caribbean Stud Poker you play against the dealer / house. Which means you do not have to worry about each player's strategy. However, it's not to suggest that Caribbean Stud is very easy to play. But it is certainly possible to win the jackpot, even as the other winners did. Why not you ? Learn the rules of the game with our article and then, once you are ready, try your luck in an online casino offering Caribbean Stud Poker!
Caribbean Stud Poker Rules
Play online Caribbean poker, you must master the basic concepts of classic poker. Or even from Caribbean Stud Poker. In general, the CARIBBEAN STUD poker rules look like those of the original poker with little differences to note.
Follow the rules below that will help you understand the Flow of the game :
- As a player, you place the first bet named Ante
- The croupier distributes 5 cards to you and oneself. Of these cards, 4 are hidden and a single card is visible.
- Your goal is to guess if your hand is more powerful than the croupier.
- You can do certain actions such as doubling your bet, follow or give up the game.
- Once you have done an action, the croupier reveals his hand.
- If your hand is superior, you earn the game.
- And on the other hand, if that of the dealer is superior, you lose all of your bet.
- But in the case of equality, you are reimbursed your ante.
Caribbean Stud Poker offers a progressive jackpot that you can win by making an additional bet. This bet varies according to your choice casino. The same principle applies for the sum of winger money.
Basic Strategy for Caribbean Stud Poker
The advanced Caribbean poker strategy is very complicated but it will be easier to understand when you master the basic strategy. This strategy is to follow only 2 main points:
- Avoid playing with weak hands: If your hand is weak, you can go to bed. Weak hands are the missing hands an as or a king. The hands that are not a royal flush, a flush, a full house, a bren, a pair, two pairs, a flush or a full duet are as weak. Check out our article on your hands as possible to poker for more information.
- Avoid bed with small pairs : If you are starting at Caribbean Stud Poker, you will probably be confused when you find yourself in possession of weak pairs. In fact, you will find that most pairs you will get will be weak. Nevertheless, these low pairs will be very useful and you can eliminate the croupier quite often and win. Always keep your pairs, even if they are low.
Play Caribbean Stud Poker Free
Caribbean Stud Poker is a very popular card game that you will find in the Best online casinos. This game is basically 5 cards classic Stud, a game that you have probably played several times with friends and family. The main difference being that you play against the croupier and not other players.
Using the basic rules above, try the Caribbean Stud Poker for free on our free demo:
Payment reports at Caribbean Stud Poker
|Royal flush||100 : 1|
|Quinte flush||50 : 1|
|Square||20 : 1|
|Main Pleine/Full House||7 : 1|
|Color / flush||5 : 1|
|Quinte/Straight||4 : 1|
|Brelan/3 of a Kind||3 : 1|
|Two pairs / 2 peer||2 : 1|
|Pair||1 : 1|
In general, Caribbean poker offers a home advantage between 2% and 5% depending on the casino you choose. So you have to adapt your strategy based on your choice casino to succeed.
Online poker variant guide: